Dual Deploy Help

Forums Knowledge Base Construction Help Dual Deploy Help

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Steve Marshall.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RocketHound
    Participant

Hi All,

Kayla Ford approached me with help on her Level 2 Dual Deploy rocket. As I am in no way an expert on dual deploy and am trying to master the skill myself, I am posting her questions out here for you experts to help with.

From Kayla

“Right now I have my level 1 cert and I am working on my level 2 cert rocket. Right now the main challenge I am working on is dual deployment. I have done it before for my college rocket team but I haven’t done all the electronics portion on my own before”.

I will let her post the rocket she is working on and what type of altimeters she has if any. If you could kindly guide her in her journey and post it here then we can all learn a bit. I will be working on my Level 3 Altimeter bay soon and could use the hints also.

Kevin

Warren B. Musselman

I’d be glad to help out. She can call or text me at 303-513-3879 or touch base with me on Facebook as “Warren Musselman”

Steve Marshall
    Participant

Hi Kayla,

I would also be glad to help.  Contact me at stevemco@comcast.net if you wish.

Steve Marshall

TRA# 9483 L3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.