Mayhem

NCR Forums General Discussion Mayhem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bruw 5 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bruw
    Participant

How are conditions looking up there? Haven’t been out flying in quite awhile and I’m hoping to make it out to see what ya’ll have been up to.

Brad Morse
    Keymaster

May launch was great weather, June looks promising as long as we don’t have any red-flag fire restrictions.

We’ll post notices on the site as we get closer to the launch dates.

MWC
    Participant

Hello NCR –

It’s been awhile since I’ve thought about attending the Mayhem Event. I am hopeful that late moisture conditions have been conducive to favorable conditions on the ground. I wanted to announce here that I’m planning on a small event if you’re interested and things pan out for a launch…

+++ MISSILE WORKS MOVING SALE ++++

After 20+ years of building, flying, and accumulating rocket wares, it’s come time to pull up stakes and head west toward warmer, greener pastures. I don’t want to haul all these wares to the new location, so what’s not going has to find a new home. I have a trove of tubes, vintage motors, kits, motor hardware, chemicals and propellant makings, mixers, coring jigs, epoxy, fillers, parts, cones, components, electronics and more… too much to list here.

If you have interest in something particular, please email jimamos@missileworks.com (you’ll have to pass the bot challenge) and I’ll provide specifics on stuff you might be interested in. Cash is king here, but if you need to use your plastic I can accommodate.

Thanks in advance.
    Jim Amos

Bruw
    Participant

Bet it’s pretty green up there if the rain we’ve had down here is any indication. I haven’t run my sprinklers in 2 weeks.

Best of luck to you on the move Jim. I’m still rocking my first RRC2 altimeter in various rockets. I’ll be interested to see what you bring out in terms of kits and hardware.

Crossing my fingers for a green light for Mayhem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.