North Site Delay

Forums General Discussion North Site Delay

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #76696
    Jeffrey Joe Hinton

    Members and Friends,

    Sad but true.  As we had feared, we have not received our FAA waiver for our launches scheduled for April 6/7 and are forced to postpone the launch. This delay appears to be caused by a backlog of work caused by the federal government shutdown that occurred earlier this year. We have been concerned that this may be the case and we have been in contact throughout the application process with the FAA representatives (as recent as today) and hopes were high that they would be able to deliver the waiver to us in time, unfortunately, that did not happen. Additionally, the launch activation process requires at least a 72 hour notice so, even if we were to receive the approval at this point we are too close to the launch dates to activate.   Hopefully, everything falls in place for next weekend, April 13 and 14th.

    SCORE will be launching this Saturday at the Hudson Ranch.

    Hope to see you out on the range.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.